Party Ideas

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Spirit Engine Forum Index // The Spirit Engine
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which attacker would be best for this setup
Clara (Mage)
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Peter (Rifleman)
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
Clementas (Priest)
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

SchlockGamer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:46 pm    Post subject: Party Ideas Reply with quote
Idea for a good party: Zepher, Mattheiu, then any character 1. Set up Z and M to have a party heal and 2 party recharges. Than set up the attacker to do any attack you need as long as the whole sequence doesnt use 4 mana total(R Ex.-Dynamite,Magic Bullet, Speed Fire|M Ex.-Kinetic Shield,Life Drain,Rock Rain|P Ex.-HotG,Silver Bullet,Holy Bolt)Put the healers points into heal only, and
Rifleman-Rifle Attack until lvl 5, Magic bullet until lvl 10, than alternate between Dynamite and recover until dynamite is at 4, than dynamite and magic bullet till their both at 5, then put a few points into health and mana, and resume upgrading attacks
Mage-Chain Magic till lvl 5-Rock rain till 10, Life drain to 5, points into mana and health
Priest-Rifle attack till 5, Alt between SB and HB till 10, HotG to 5, Health and mana.

Some1 tell me how to improve this, I want to see other ppls ideas
Mr Nobody
Human

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:28 am    Post subject: I say Reply with quote
The skills you are choosing are horrible! Zepher healing alone is already enough and I believe that Matthieu is best using HotG. If you are going to use Clara as your only attacker, please do not choose Life Drain as the final skill! it has no effect on the final boss. If you are going to use Peter, please use Sharpshoot. it's his best skill. If you are going to use clementas, use Silver bullet. I strong suggest you use Peter using Sharpshoot coupled with Matthieu using HotG. And spend all skill points on their main skills. with the extra points improve Peter's health, Matthieu's Mana and Zepher's Party Bless or Mana.
ROD
Human

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Mana is recharged automatically, but it takes some time. Imagine a battle is very hard, everyone of your party is low on Mana and almost dead and the Boss enemy also deadly injured but about to finish you. Then maybe it would be wise to spend Matthieus last Mana on Party recharge so that Peter/Clara could be quicker than the enemy,(rather than waiting for Matthieu recharging a second Mana for HotG). But apart from such a situation I never used Party recharge and did never think of investing skillpoints there.

Did anyone ever use skillpoints for Party recharge?
Davzz
Human

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Party Recharge always confused me. It's longer than the normal recharge and yet... you end up with the same net gain of mana. And to rub salt in the wounds, adding extra points doesn't make a significant difference. Imagine if it could be reduced to around half it's cooldown time through spending points, that would make it an awesome ability!

So far, the only use I have seen for Party Recharge is...

1) If all of your priest' attacks are useless because of immunities.

2) To fuel 2 mana spells before you get the creepy mystic mantle.

Still, I rather have my priest healing than use Party Recharge, wish it had been more useful but oh well.
ROD
Human

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I vote for Clemetas because silver bullet looks much cooler than sharpshoot (and of course there are a lot of undead creatures, I swear I heard him laughing like mad during the final fight)
Mr Nobody
Human

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:57 am    Post subject: what i think Reply with quote
Mana is very useful for resisting magic attacks. so there are two uses for it. And why waste skillpoints on party recharge? And sharpshoot looks way cooler than silver bullet. and there are also many (L) Large monsters.
Mark Pay
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Party Recharge was one of those skills that seemed like a much better idea before it was implemented. At the moment yeah, as Davzz said it's only really useful if your priest can't be used for anything else and you want a lot of 2-mana firepower to get a quick KO with your other 2 characters.

It's really cool to see such detailed analysis of the combat system. Very Happy I've tried hard to make the system in the sequel more well rounded and robust.

Silver Bullet was one of my favourite skill effects. Darn, I should probably replay my own game ( it's 3 years now o_O ), at least to see if there's any good stuff in there that I have forgotten to bring through to TSE-2. But it's painful and embaressing for me to look at now. Crying or Very sad
cruz-tse
Human

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Mark Pay wrote:
But it's painful and embaressing for me to look at now. Crying or Very sad

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing EMBARRASSING?

whoa im embarrassed now ...... Embarassed

i love tse1!
anora

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I want to share a game with all of you....
This game is played by all the family member in parties. When all the family members and even different families gather in one place to celebrate the event. It is home made game which you can play with your kids and children within your home...You can search for that type of games and make fun with family.. I like that treasure hunt game very much. Which is easy to make at home and played by all the members...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Spirit Engine Forum Index // The Spirit Engine All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: