Great plains battlefields - what do you think?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Spirit Engine Forum Index // TSE-2 General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GiB
Human

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:07 pm    Post subject: Great plains battlefields - what do you think? Reply with quote
I think the Great plains battles in chapter 9 are awesome, but quite limited in quantity.
I'm thinking of making a small fan game or something where you defend Longreach from Yaegarian troops as long as possible. It's still a concept. I plan it to be a sidescrolling castle defence. Troops will arrive Longreach all the time and the player will be able to sent them to fight whenever he wants to. He'll also be able to fire with the cannons. Cool
I need your ideas to make it really interesting.
monsoonasiian
Human

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
hey Gibb your idea sounds pretty cool i rekon that you should make it as a day thing. The enemy attacks one day you get cash after the victory after you get time to upgrade your troops, toughen the walls, increase cannon range and so on. There should be a score board on how many enemies killed, how many days someone lasted,and so on. If you put this game into Ipod touch,iphone,ipad your sure to make money......at worst only one sale coz i'll buy it haha

just my opinion Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Spirit Engine Forum Index // TSE-2 General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: