lonae is epic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Spirit Engine Forum Index // TSE-2 Detailed Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
monsoonasiian
Human

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:57 pm    Post subject: lonae is epic Reply with quote
I only just noticed this this morning, lonae is freakin epic seriously wow !!! i can't believe i missed it on my first run but seriously she is epic. Would have made the game so much easier if she stayed in her demon form ( Twisted Evil ). I'm very impressed mark.

Is there some sort of trigger to get the encounter ? like certain other party members

Where u get the idea ?

BTW lonae is mii fav now Very Happy
Brickman
Human

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
That encounter should, logically, always occur in the same place whenever Ionae is in the party, and be skipped anytime she's not. Anyways, I don't think Demon Ionae would've fit through the doors in chapter 8 so Ick Thelloth would've never been stopped and would be free to inflict a reign of terror upon the world a couple years from now.
monsoonasiian
Human

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Being a nether plane demon couldn't she possible just rip apart the ajanti spaceship and eat ick thelloth. Isn't it pissible for lonae to shapeshift since she is all powerful and all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Spirit Engine Forum Index // TSE-2 Detailed Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: