Hi mark how do you gather gold in spirit engine 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Spirit Engine Forum Index // TSE-2 Feedback and Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ajk123
Human

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:34 pm    Post subject: Hi mark how do you gather gold in spirit engine 2 Reply with quote
Hey its aaron here, haven't posted in a while!, since the <Cough(cheat)Cough> post back in the end of last year, all i can say so far is well done mark you have made an all round top notch game! the graphics are alot smoother and a bit of humor thrown in aswell, well firstly im abit stuck on how to find gold, ive been searching all through and all i can seem to find are chests are there any other opportunity's, and good luck on spirit engine 3, as i'm sure you will make a game to add to the ever growing world, if you need any play testers or anything please don't hesitate to contact me as im quite thorough Smile anyway cheers dude.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Spirit Engine Forum Index // TSE-2 Feedback and Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: