translation suggestion...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Spirit Engine Forum Index // TSE-2 Feedback and Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mark Pay
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Salut pierrebai. Very Happy That is great to hear. Please do not hesitate to let me know if you need any help.

Work on the full translation support for version 1.05 is going well, especially with Alessandro's help. I am aiming to have it ready for mid-January.
Spolygmar
Human

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:53 pm    Post subject: Image editing completed! (Italian version) Reply with quote
First post here in the New Year!
And a post with great news, too: I have just finished editing all of the main images in the game!
I have already sent Mark the Italian version of the images via e-mail. They will probably need some adjustments, but I can say the job is nearly done.
Hope these will be good news for everyone!
Mark Pay
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Alessandro has done great work on the image translations and testing. I'm going to start testing what I hope is the final v1.05 patch now myself. Once that is done I can also release the final image set.
Spolygmar
Human

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Last question about a minor issue!
I just ended the game (for the second time) at Normal, Unlocked in slightly more than 15 hours. Now, the Total Game Time clock says 15:3:9. I suggest adding a 0 (zero) when minutes and seconds are under 10, for more readability. In this case, the clock would say 15:03:09.
Another little question: was it your choice not to insert Summon Spirit and Enpowder in the final Skill Usage stats?
Nillo
Human

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
The skills are only visible on the Skill Usage screen if you've used them at least once. Did you use Summon Spirit or Enpowder during your game?
Spolygmar
Human

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ok, thank you for your reply, Nillo!
I was just asking if their absence was due to a bug or to something else, just to report the thing to Mark in case of a bug since I am testing the game as well.
If you tell me this is just because I have never used them, I believe in what you say. I'm sure I have never used Summon Spirit; Enpowder was used instead, but I think it was just a Special Quality of some piece of inventory.
Ok, in case I'll try to use them when fighting against Batiste.
Thank you again!
Mark Pay
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks Alessandro. Very Happy The timer formatting had bugged me too, but the stats screen was a recent addition before release and I didn't want to take small risks in changing the display.

It is correct that unused (character, not item) skills are not displayed on this screen.
Spolygmar
Human

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
OK, let's revive this thread!
I have been quite busy for some time, but I'm glad to announce that the Italian translation of Chapter 3 is almost finished.
Just the BowBuffer dialogues and the quest file still have to be translated, but all other files are ready.
Just a question: why is the file 308.set empty?
Mark Pay
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
That's great news Alessandro. Very Happy
308.set is actually used for Silent Snowfields, the first level of Chapter 3. However, since this level was added late in development, it is is numbered as the last level of the chapter. This level contains no dialogue.
Phenomen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Game map notes (city \ kingdom \ place names) are images, not translatable strings, right? So can you make map like... "external" image (so translators could edit \ redraw it)? There is no difference for latin-based languages (English, German, Italian, Spanish etc) in places names, but latin words looks weird in my cyrillic-based (Russian) translation.

//added: oh, I find sources in Italian translation :]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Spirit Engine Forum Index // TSE-2 Feedback and Support All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: