Paying from Europe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Spirit Engine Forum Index // TSE-2 General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Linya

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:25 pm    Post subject: Paying from Europe Reply with quote
Hello guys,
I'm sorry if this topic occured before, but I haven't found anything about it so far.

My question is: How and especially how much do I have to pay when I'm from Europe (not England) and want to buy TSE2? Is it even possible?^^
I got the TSE1 for free from a CD of a game mag and would like to play the 2nd as well.
Please help me Confused

Bye, Linya
Mark Pay
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi Linya.
TSE-2 is being sold via online download by BMT Micro ( https://secure.bmtmicro.com/servlets/Orders.ShoppingCart?CID=3927&PRODUCTID=39270000 )

They're a reliable company and their two main payment options are Credit/Debit card and Paypal.
I believe their site should select a currency according to your region, but if not you can change it between US Dollars, Euros and UK Pounds at the bottom of the page.
The main price is currently set at 18 US dollars, and the Euro and Pound prices are derived from this using the current exchange rates.

Please ask if you have any more questions. Very Happy
ROD
Human

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Paying from Europe Reply with quote
Linya wrote:
Hello guys,
I'm sorry if this topic occured before, but I haven't found anything about it so far.

My question is: How and especially how much do I have to pay when I'm from Europe (not England) and want to buy TSE2? Is it even possible?^^
I got the TSE1 for free from a CD of a game mag and would like to play the 2nd as well.
Please help me Confused

Bye, Linya

I payed around 12 EURO using paypal (...for the very first time, was surprisingly easy)

a bargain, no question Very Happy
Linya

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thank you very much Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Spirit Engine Forum Index // TSE-2 General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: