World XP caps and sidequest question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Spirit Engine Forum Index // The Spirit Engine
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AlastorBosch

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:09 pm    Post subject: World XP caps and sidequest question Reply with quote
I'm trying to determine, through trial and error, what the experience caps are for each island. So far, I think I've figured out that world 1 caps out around 15 or so. World 2, I 'think' caps out around 33. I had copied the savegame.ini, savegame.ini, and w9x files prior to that, leveled to 34 and it crashed when I went into another area. However, anyone with definitive knowledge would be appreciated. Thank you.

Also, how do you solve the Brother Zane sidequest? I'm about to leave w2, and I haven't found him.
ROD
Human

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:45 pm    Post subject: Re: World XP caps and sidequest question Reply with quote
AlastorBosch wrote:

Also, how do you solve the Brother Zane sidequest? I'm about to leave w2, and I haven't found him.

Isnīt that the one for Clemetas?
The area should appear on the map after the 2nd town in w2
AlastorBosch

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:59 pm    Post subject: World XP caps and sidequest question Reply with quote
That's correct - I apparently didn't do it soon enough, and now I can't go back. Ah well. Next time through perhaps. I'm still looking for XP info though. Is Mark about?
Mark Pay
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi Alastor. It's hard to read my old code but I think the limits are:

W2 - 33
W3 - 41
W4 - 50
W5 - 60

It shouldn't be possible to reach these without cheating, but I may well have miscalculated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Spirit Engine Forum Index // The Spirit Engine All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: