"rare" itens

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Spirit Engine Forum Index // The Spirit Engine
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fell

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:15 pm    Post subject: "rare" itens Reply with quote
i have finished the game many times, the only character i havent played has been clara in fact

so..i was never able to find paladins golden flece jacket or golden crafted rifle... and i dont remember how i did find the silvered robes of speed

if anyone can help me with info i would be glad!
ty
ROD
Human

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Shifting sands: You have to rise the bridge to Granael, either by helping Aegin Warstick or fighting with this Veroonai Warrior (what was his name again....?)
For the Bridge you do one of those and if you want you do the other one after that and get the Golden Fleece or the Speed Tunic (Aegin has that one afair)

The Crafted Rifle can only be found by Peter in the Last World at Ground Level by carefully observing the raging crowd....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Spirit Engine Forum Index // The Spirit Engine All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: