How do I beat The Crone?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Spirit Engine Forum Index // TSE-2 General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cereal Toucher
Human

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:52 pm    Post subject: How do I beat The Crone? Reply with quote
I'm still using the same party. Ionae, Ferwin, and Enshadu. I'm now at the part where I can enter the layer and battle The Crone, but I don't know how to beat it. He/she/it sure is a wicked and difficult enemy, even on easy difficulty, but then again, I'm not use to this type of combat mechanics.

What's the best strategies?
monsoonasiian
Human

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Can u tell me who the crone is jumping on ? i made sure the crone jumped on lonae by giving enshandu more hp and chi, she attacks the least threatening character so by buff ur priest the rifler looks the least threatening. The reason u make sure she/it jumps on ur rifler is the chane to doodge and if she/it is jumping on ur priest hes going to go down quick and u wont have a source of heals. The idea is to charge ur attacks and keep the speed at slow or medium to reduce the number of errors. Rifler at the back, priest in middle, knight at the front. The knight stays at the front to take any magic damage. I used slay for knight, aim for rifler, and priest heals, damn just to kill quicker. so the idea is when she leaps pause every1, change priest from heals to damn, when the crone returns unlease hell then pause rifler and knight and keep healing with priest, repeat and use damn if u really need it.
Cereal Toucher
Human

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Oh, I beat it already. I made Ionae use poison, Ferwin use charge and slay, and made Enshadu heal. It wasn't easy. I had to keep timing it just right to make sure Ionae and Ferwin's attacks would land as many times as possible.

And here I thought I needed all these different skills and chains. However, now I don't know how to get passed Wier 21. The monsters there are tough.
DesertDweller
Human

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Use magic attacks such as Wrath and Lucky shot. Destroy the monsters that support the others (G-something or others) first if possible.

Check which are weak against what and plan accordingly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Spirit Engine Forum Index // TSE-2 General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: