Confused about Health (might be bug)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Spirit Engine Forum Index // TSE-2 General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pike

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:06 pm    Post subject: Confused about Health (might be bug) Reply with quote
Hi, I'm trying the 1.05 demo and am confused about health points. Kolthos is supposed to have 599 health according to his Fortitude tooltip but in the actual battles he only has 60% of that (359 health), he never heals above that value. What has happened to the rest of his health, am I missing something or is this a bug? The other two character have their expected health.

Thanks.

p.s. Is there any way to save the game other than at save points? It's frustrating to lose a lot of progress because you can't reach a save point before you finish playing.
p.p.s. Also, is there a way to play in a pixel-doubled window?
ROD
Human

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Confused about Health (might be bug) Reply with quote
Pike wrote:
Hi, I'm trying the 1.05 demo and am confused about health points. Kolthos is supposed to have 599 health according to his Fortitude tooltip but in the actual battles he only has 60% of that (359 health), he never heals above that value. What has happened to the rest of his health, am I missing something or is this a bug? The other two character have their expected health.

Hi Pike!
I guess itīs not a bug. Kaltos gets sick from bad food at the beginning of chaper 2. You should be able to tell from the miniature of his face in left below corner of the screen. Throughout the story it happens quite often that states of party member are temporarily changed and itīs not always in a bad way (I have to confess that I didnīt realize that before my second playing of the full game).

I fear that the save points are the only possibility for saving...
Pike

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Confused about Health (might be bug) Reply with quote
ROD wrote:

Hi Pike!
I guess itīs not a bug. Kaltos gets sick from bad food at the beginning of chaper 2. You should be able to tell from the miniature of his face in left below corner of the screen. Throughout the story it happens quite often that states of party member are temporarily changed and itīs not always in a bad way (I have to confess that I didnīt realize that before my second playing of the full game).

I fear that the save points are the only possibility for saving...

Ah I missed that, thanks ROD.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Spirit Engine Forum Index // TSE-2 General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: