Some bugs :S

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Spirit Engine Forum Index // TSE-2 Feedback and Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zzynck

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:29 pm    Post subject: Some bugs :S Reply with quote
Even though I regret that my first post in this forum is not one expressing my opinion on the game, which is outstanding, in every single aspect, I must report some bugs I have discovered while playing through the (full version) of the game, before I forget them.

1. During the fight with the Chrone - the second one in which she is atop some sort of levitational sphere, the musketeer who helps the party (can't remember her name for the life of me) has a HP counter which can display negative values. As in, if her HP is 250 and she is hit by 300, her HP counter would display -50 rather than 0. Poor thing is deader than dead D:

2. During the Glacier run, I like to call it (Yes, the one in which it would not be a good idea to stand around in) I was stupid enough to presume that it would be perfectly fine if I ran back to the savce point, save, and then continue running like Jacques from a non-smoking area. I saved the game at that point, died as the ice fell beneath Denever's feet and loaded the game. Now, even when I fight off that triplet of those icy spiky... things, the conversation about the ground crumbling does not begin, and I am free to fight the following hordes of monsters without the pressure of the effects of either Denever's extremely heavy armour or global warming and a nervousity-inducing counter.

That is all, I hope I find no more, that these have not yet been reported for that would leave this thread as useless, and that all bugs are crushed (I heard they are weak against piercing attacks, by the way.)

Thank you for such an amazing game Smile
ADmiral-tse
Human

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Did you patch the game up to 1.05? I remember the 2nd bug having been mentioned before somewhere on this forum, and I believe it's fixed already.
Zzynck

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Aaah I see. I have version 1.04, explains alot :S

Something else I found, the "Order of the Palidi" ring claims that it can only be worn by Denever (the knight), yet everyone on the party can wear it.

Once again, I apologise if this has previously been adressed and/or fixed, and I will download the 1.05 patch as soon as possible.
Mark Pay
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks for the bug report Zzynck. The details are very helpful.

I think the 2nd was fixed in 1.05, but I need to check. The first should be an easy fix. Phew!
Thanks again! I'm very happy to hear you've enjoyed the game otherwise! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Spirit Engine Forum Index // TSE-2 Feedback and Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: