Huzzah!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Spirit Engine Forum Index // TSE-2 General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PsychoticSquid
Human

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:11 am    Post subject: Huzzah! Reply with quote
Wow, I forget about this site for a while, come back, and TSE2's finished and ready for download! I've just bought the game and I'm waiting for the download to finish... just thought I'd say that I'm bursting with anticipation!

I dare say I'll leave a few comments when I've had a play... judging by the rest of the forum posts since it came out, you've done really well for yourself, Mark. Congratulations on all of your success so far! Do you have any other projects in the works?
Mark Pay
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks PsychoticSquid!

I'd like to work on another project, but right now my priorities are support for TSE2 and finding a new job.
PsychoticSquid
Human

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Dear God. This game is epic! I'm still only up to chapter two, just finished killing some stuff at the ghost town. But man, this is one exquisitely crafted masterpiece. The backgrounds are sometimes breathtaking, and other times a little bare, but every single thing on the screen is meticulously, INSANELY detailed.

I love the new refined combat system, with the combat speed slider, way better skill chain system (with wait option!), the added party skill chain... you've completely overhauled the engine and it's so much more tactical and compelling than the first.

Refund points! Man, I love you for including that. I haven't used them yet but one of my main niggles with the original game was that if you were stuck with the one character build for the whole game, and you only had one chance to reassign everything. But no more!

The conversations between the characters are amazing, it's like you crafted the game's story specifically for the characters I've chosen. I was pleased to find when I went back and mocked up another party that they didn't just have the same speech with different names. The journals in the party screen are also a good way to add extra character depth, which you've done famously.

I really want to give you some sort of criticism, just to balance out this total rave post... but you haven't failed to impress so far. Anyway, time for me to go back and play some more. I'm very early in the game still, but something tells me it's going to be an awesome ride the whole way! You can be sure that when I've finished the game, I'll come back and give my thoughts on the thing as a whole. An insanely good game so far, Mark... you have a fan in me!
Mark Pay
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
*blushes* Embarassed
I hope you enjoy the rest of the game!
LachlanDavis
Human

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I've wanted to buy the game, but i havn't had time to play games as of late and i know TSE 2 would be a huge distraction from my study. Im sitting the HSC, which i think is similar to the american SAT's. So thats pretty time consuming, but rest assured i will buy it soon!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Spirit Engine Forum Index // TSE-2 General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: