Help with Elan's Tomb

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Spirit Engine Forum Index // The Spirit Engine
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sir Palamides
Human

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:28 pm    Post subject: Help with Elan's Tomb Reply with quote
Okay, I've beaten TSE quite some times, but now I seem to get stuck with my party at elan's tomb, because the undead foes are immune against Life Drain and I can't really beat them withouth this spell...

My Party is:

Peter
30 Sharpshot
~8 Mana

Zepher
30 Party Heal
~8 Mana

Eisfford
29 Life Drain
~9 Mana

I've tried nearly everything but the mummys always heal the other foes and Peter is the only one that actually attacks and so he can't do any real dammage...I've tried with Zepher doing Hand of the Gods, but then the party dies to early because no-one is healing. I've tried Eisfford doing Kinetic Shield which is rather weak or Celestial Lighning but none of them seem to work.

If anyone knows how this problem is to be solved, please let me know. I'd be quite surprised if someone finds a solution...

Thanks in advance
Very Happy
GiB
Human

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sharpshot takes long to reload and costs 2 mana.Try with Powershot.Zepher has two skills to deal extra damage to UD: Holy Bolt and Silver Bullet.Try with these ones.
Brickman
Human

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well, the thing is, you aren't supposed to play this game with one skill per person; doing so it's only a matter of time before you back yourself into a corner. You really need some other offensive skills--any other offensive skills--to get you through here. That may mean level grinding in the desert for a little bit to get some skill points; certainly, get the other gem first. Be aware that the final boss is also undead, as is the second to last. Giving Clara kinetic smash or chain lightning might be very helpful, giving zephyr silver bullet is also an option.

That said, a two-rifleman or two priest party running magic bullet/hand of the gods, sharpshoot and party heal CAN make it to the end with just one skill each. Whether or not that'd be an enjoyable game is another question.

PS: GiB is wrong. Sharpshoot takes two rounds to reload, but it only takes one mana; you get an attack every two rounds until your relatively long-lasting starting pool runs out, then an attack every three rounds. Other skills in the last two slots (drain life for instance) cost two mana with a regular cooldown, so you get one every round until your relatively short starting pool runs out and then one every three rounds. Regular attacks are one every round until the pool runs out, then one every two rounds.
GiB
Human

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
upss... Rolling Eyes Sorry about that, I was played tse-1 long time ago and I cant remember all the details.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Spirit Engine Forum Index // The Spirit Engine All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: