Just bought! Also... Mark if you need...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Spirit Engine Forum Index // TSE-2 General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OveMelaa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:59 am    Post subject: Just bought! Also... Mark if you need... Reply with quote
Hello! I just bought TSE2 and im downloading it now Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy

Also Mark... If you need a fast mirror for the demo please tell me. I have unlimited bandwith at my webhotel and enough space;) So if you need a mirror please tell me! Laughing
AlienVibe
Human

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hello, I'm new here - I've played TSE 1 and really enjoyed it Very Happy and now I want to buy TSE 2 and that doesn't work, because whenever I use the buy-button, the BMT Micro site starts to load and stops in the middle of doing so. What can I do to solve this problem? Or is there another possibility to purchase the game?
Mark Pay
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks very much for the hosting offer OveMelaa! I think we're okay for the moment, but I'll let you if we need your help.

AlienVibe - I'm not sure what might be causing that problem. I would advise retrying later at a different time. Let me know if the problem continues.
AlienVibe
Human

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Now I successfully downloaded the TSE2 demo and play it, and it shows clearly that TSE 2 is great work Very Happy Very Happy

I keep on trying to buy it (the price is as fair as the game is fun Very Happy ) The problem with the buy-button still persists for me, and when I type the adress where it should lead to manually, everything I get is this:

HTTP Status 404 - /servlets/orders.shoppingcart

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

type Status report

message /servlets/orders.shoppingcart

description The requested resource (/servlets/orders.shoppingcart) is not available.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache Tomcat/6.0.16

But I'm not disencouraged up to now ...
Mark Pay
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Was the address you were trying:

https://secure.bmtmicro.com/servlets/Orders.ShoppingCart?CID=3927&PRODUCTID=39270000

What browser are you using? Do you have any other browser installed that you could try using? Is your internet connection otherwise working fine?
AlienVibe
Human

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
The adress you typed is exactly the one I tried. There are no problems with my internet connection, and the browser I normally use is Microsoft Internet Explorer. I tried the only alternative one I know on my computer (Sorry,I'm not good in these things Rolling Eyes ) - the 'telecom'-browser - and that also didn't work, I wasn't able to finish typing the address, the browser just started searching in the middle of it and found nothing.

Maybe ordering the game via email directly from bmt micro will work?
Mark Pay
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
That might be the best option if the website still won't load on your computer.

Their customer service address ought to be: orders@bmtmicro.com

I believe they allow orders by post and phone, so hopefully they will be able to arrange an order by email. They've been very helpful when dealing with me so far.

Let me know how you get on, and I'm sorry that you've been experiencing these problems. Computers are a real nuisance sometimes. Sad
AlienVibe
Human

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks for your comprehension Very Happy

I've just sent an email to this address and have to wait now - with hope for the best.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Spirit Engine Forum Index // TSE-2 General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: